I’m studying abroad and have problems where I live - can I get any help?

Of course you can.  

It’s always best to contact the support services/department of the University you’re studying at in the first place, because they may be able to resolve the problems you’re having.

If you already have and it hasn't worked, or you don’t want to seek help from that University, the University of Leeds has got lots of online support about studying abroad, including an online counselling service and emergency support here. You could also try the Big White Wall, the University's online mental health and wellbeing service. 

Plus, LUU Advice is here for you too and happy for you to drop us an email with whatever you need.