I'm an EU student can I work in the UK?

Yes you can. 

As an EU student you can work as many hours as you’d like, but we’d suggest you don’t take on more than about 20 hours a week so that you don’t run out of time for your studies. 

Not sure whether your visa affects your job? Ask the International Student Office by emailing them here

To work in the UK you’re going to need a National Insurance number. It’s really easy to get one, you can do it at the local JobCentre Office. 

Joblink in the Union may also be able to help, pop into their office in Union Square (by Humpit Hummus and Wok&Go).