I am a postgraduate student and need short-term accommodation until September

We understand that the move of some postgraduate course start dates may have caused concerns around accommodation options. 

If you are currently living in privately rented accommodation, we advise that you firstly speak to your landlord to see if you can stay on in your current property, or whether they have any other short term accommodation you could move into.

We would also recommend taking a look at the Unipol Student Noticeboard where students can advertise their own rooms that have become available. It may be possible to negotiate here for a shorter stay.

If you are struggling to find private accommodation, please contact the University Accommodation Office to find out about availability within residences.

If you are unable to find a property through one of the avenues above, please do get in touch with our team so that we can advise further.