I am a dyslexic student with a Study Needs Assessment. Where can I get help with proof-reading?

The Disability Services team will work with you to identify appropriate support as recommended in your study needs assessment or as part of your Disabled Students Allowances’ entitlements. 

This may include 1-2-1 study skills support, access to assistive technology and in some cases, recommendation for proof-reading support.  

You will still be expected to develop your own skills in proof-reading as part of your academic development. If you are eligible for a tutor, they will support you in building these skills and managing your studies throughout your time at university. 

There is also a range of assistive software available in the libraries that can proofread your work, you can find further information here.