I have dyslexia, where can I get a diagnostic assessment?

If you have dyslexia, you may need an up to date assessment to be eligible for additional support whilst at university. 

We first recommend that you speak to Disability Services who will be able to help determine whether your previous evidence is sufficient, if not, they will be able to direct you to a local assessment centre to receive a diagnostic report. 

Diagnostic assessments do come at a cost and if you have any difficulties financing this, please speak to us at LUU Advice so that we can let you know what additional funding may be available to you.