I am a disabled student and I am having problems with my support, what can I do?

As a disabled student, you may be eligible for additional support during your studies. 

If you are having any problems with the adjustments that have been put in place with you, we advise that you first raise your concerns with your school and Disability Services. They will be able to look into what difficulties you may be facing, make sure that all of your adjustments are in place and review your summary sheet of support if necessary. 

If you have any further concerns, please do come and speak with one of our advisors who could talk you through what your options are.