How can I find out who supplied my gas, water or electricity?

Gas and Electricity: 

Loads of companies can now supply your gas or electricity or both.

To find out who currently supplies gas to your house give M-Number a call on 0870 6081524.

To find out your electricity supplier give M-Pas a call on 0845 3300889.


Yorkshire Water supplies water to everyone in this area. Unless you are on a meter you don't have to get a reading for this. Contact Yorkshire Water with the names of you and your housemates and they’ll set up an account for you. It can be paid every month or every three months.