How to Vote in a Club/Society Election
Voting in a society election is important for members of a society because it allows them to get their voice heard and have a say. An election must reach quorum to go through, so it is important for as many members to vote as possible. This is a step-by-step guide on how to vote in an election:
- To vote, login to your Engage account, go to your student dashboard and select ‘Elections’.
- Here you will be able to see all elections you are eligible to vote in (both campus-wide and society elections)
- Click on the society election you want to vote in.
- Here you will then see the different positions available. Select the correct position and click the ‘ballot’ button.
- Now you can rank each of the candidates in order of preference. If you do not have a preference, please select this option. Once you have read the candidate manifestos and made your selection, please click ‘Submit vote’.
- Once you have submitted your vote, you can go back to each individual position to cast your vote for each.
If you have any issues or questions, please email email@example.com