I have been affected by the strikes, how do I apply for mitigating circumstances?

If you have a new issue which is impacting on your academic work, you should apply for mitigating circumstances in the usual way.

If you have an existing issue which you have already applied for that has been exacerbated by the strike action, contact your Student Support Office to tell them how your situation has changed. They might ask you to apply for mitigating circumstances again with new/more evidence.

It is worth knowing that you can’t apply for mitigating circumstances solely based on the industrial action.

As ever, if you’re not sure what to do about your individual situation, contact LUU Advice for support.