Can I leave Uni?

You may find that you are not enjoying your course at university and you think it isn't the right degree subject for you and want to drop out. 

Don't worry, we can help you to make a decision that's right for you. 

If you are thinking of leaving the University permanently please read the Taught Student Guide's page on Permanent Withdrawal and visit our other advice pages below on the financial implications of this. 

If you’re looking to move to another university see our related articles for more information. 

If you’ve signed for a house in Leeds, you will be legally obliged to pay rent for the rest of the year, even if you are leaving the city. If you’re in University accommodation you can be released from your contract when you sign a Leavers Form. See our related articles for more advice on this. 

You can read more about the national guidance on credit transfer here.

If you’re thinking of moving or leaving university and would like someone to talk to about your decision to do this, please contact us at LUU Advice.