Clubs and Societies Associated Costs Fund
Students from the Plus Programme can apply to have up to £200 reimbursed from costs you have incurred over the 22/23 Academic Year as a society member.
Costs Plus Programme you can claim for:
- Students can claim for any of the below costs. All costs must have been incurred specifically and solely to enable them to take part in the club or society.
- Equipment: For example, sports, activewear, scripts, etc
- Regular classes/sessions: Receipts must be signed and dated by the coach/instructor if not purchased through Engage
- Ticketed events: These must be for society core activity or Christmas/Summer balls ONLY (must be purchased through Engage, Fixr or Eventbrite)
- Domestic trips away: See FAQ on website
- International trips away
- Merchandise: Official merchandise, for example hoodies, t-shirts, bags, etc
- Competitions/matches: Receipts must be signed and dated by the provider if not purchased through Engage
- Gradings: Receipts must be signed and dated by the provider if not purchased through Engage
- Insurance/membership of a professional body: Only if required or relevant to society activity)
- Travel: See FAQ on website
- Society membership add on cost
To apply for a reimbursement please click here.
Alternatively for information can be found here: For Students | University of Leeds.