Can I appeal an unsatisfactory academic progress procedure?

You can through by following the standard appeals process, so have a look at our related articles for any advice on this process.

If you have any questions or concerns about your academic progress as a postgraduate researcher you should contact your supervisor/s and/or postgraduate research tutor first of all and then get in touch with us at LUU Advice if you are continuing to experience difficulties. 

LUU Advice can help you with every stage of the unsatisfactory academic progress procedure so just contact us if you have any concerns about your progress or if you become subject to this procedure.