I have problems in my university accommodation how can I get help?

If your problems are about other students, for instance if they are being excessively noisy or taking drugs and this is making you feel uncomfortable, or you are having personal problems and you’d like to talk to someone about it, speak to your Hall or Flat Warden. They have drop-in sessions that will be advertised in your accommodation. They can also show you to other services that may help you. You can find out their name and contact details here.

If your problems include things that aren’t working or need repairing, let the Site Officer know in writing. They should let you know what work will be done and when. If these problems are not being resolved, contact the Accommodation Office, they are in the Student Services building. 

If you would like compensation, speak to your Hall or Flat Warden first and explain why, including the impact it has had on you. 

If you have any concerns that you would rather talk to us about, or about your Hall or Flat Warden, LUU Advice have independent help and support, so get in touch.