Can I still get financial support if I am on temporary leave?

Depending on the scenario, yes you can. Let your School and Student Finance know as soon as you know you are taking a break and they will be able to advise you. 

If you leave permanently, your Student Finance will stop. 

Have a look at the University Financial Assistance Fund, which is there to help students struggling with money.

If you’re thinking about taking a break from your studies, pop into LUU Advice in the Union Building and they’ll talk it through with you.