Turkic Society is finally welcoming LUU. The society intends to gather all cultures and introduce the Turkic* culture with various fun, informative activities.
Some activities we plan to conduct during our first year:
- The Turkic food tasting event
- Roundtable events and debates on the breaking Turkic news
- Celebration of the special Turkic days
- Turkic Movie Night & Netflix Party
- Collaborative events with the other Turkic Societies in the UK
- Networking events
Join us for free, you do not have to speak any of the Turkic Languages!
*Altai, Azerbaijanis, Balkar, Bashkir, Dolgan, Karachay, Karakalpaks, Kazakhs, Khakass, Kipchak, Kumyk, Kyrgyz, Nogay, Shor, Tatars, Tofalar, Turkmen, Turks, Tyvans (Tuvans), Uighurs, and Uzbeks
Co-President: Elif Ceren Altin
Co-President: Irem Sallakci
Secretary: Mevlut Ari
Treasurer: Sevval Akkaya
Events Secretary: Aazaad Sumer
Social Media & Marketing Secretary: Lara Oztay