Medic Grad Ball 2024
Here it is, Grad Ball 2024 on the 3rd-5th June! The ultimate med school celebration, the finale of an amazing 5/6 years together, and an occasion you definitely don't want to miss!
Here's an overview of the graduation ball celebration, which traditionally spans a few days at the picturesque Slaley Manor in the countryside (parking is included!):
- The first day welcomes everyone with a special welcome bag and offers a variety of activities. Guests can relax in the pool or spa, enjoy garden games, and partake in theme-related entertainment, followed by an evening meal.
- The following morning, you can savour a full hot and cold buffet breakfast, explore the manor, and take advantage of the various relaxing activities available before having fun with all the vendors we will have coming in.
- The final evening, is where everyone gets glammed up for a 3-course gala dinner and enjoys an abundance of theme-related entertainment.
- The following morning, relish another delightful breakfast, share your favourite memories, and bid farewell to the amazing five to six years we've spent together.
It's worth noting, all bedrooms are double occupancy so get thinking of which friends you're happy to cosy up with - we'll be asking who you'd like to share with upon ticket sales! Double/twin rooms available.
If you're bringing a plus one for only one night, please note you’ll need to share with someone else for the second night who is in the same position.
Ticket prices: this is the max amount it will be, we are aiming to reduce this.
Graduating student tickets
- Drinking: 2 nights £215, 1 night £110, night 2 evening only £60
- Non-drinking (there is only a reduced cost if coming for 2 nights or night 2 evening only as everyone will be offered a welcome drink for both nights as part of the existing cost): 2 nights £205, 1 night £110, night 2 evening only £50
- Plus one drinking: 2 nights £250, 1 night £125, night 2 evening only £60
- Plus one non-drinking: 2 nights £240, 1 night £125, night 2 evening only £50
A payment plan will be used to spread the cost roughly: deposit in November, payment 1 in February, payment 2 at the end of March, and payment 3 at the end of April.
A £50 non refundable deposit is required by 30th November 2023 (please get in touch if paying by this date is an issue). This secures your place and is an agreement that the above ticket prices are the max you will pay.
Payment 1 (FEB): deadline is 26th February!!
If staying either night or both nights pay £50 (medic and plus ones) REGARDLESS OF NON DRINKING OR DRINKING
Evening 2 only: medic drinking or plus one drinking pay £10. ONLY CHOOSE THIS IF YOU ARE COMING FOR EVENING 2 ONLY (you do not need to purchase this ticket if you are staying either or both nights).
Evening 2 only: medic non drinking and plus one non drinking NO PAYMENT REQUIRED
Events you might be interested in
Venue Kinlochewe Village Hall
Starts Sat 8 Jun 9:00AM
Group Leeds & You Programme
Starts Mon 15 Jul 5:30PM
End Mon 15 Jul 7:30PM
Group Sport for Non-Sporters
Venue Woodhouse Moor
Starts Sat 16 Mar 2:00PM
End Sat 16 Mar 4:30PM