Ballet Society AGM
Voting has ended
In charge of organising our two yearly showcases plus our LUU Show entries. It's useful if you're in our Beginners or Intermediate show teams, but not essential.
- Booking a venue for the Christmas and Summer showcases
- Choosing a theme for the shows
- Speaking to the teachers about their dances and deadlines
- Speaking to the Costume & Merch Rep, and the Treasurer to organise costumes
- Producing show promo materials
- Creating a running order
- Submitting the music and dances in the LUU Dance Show
For this role you will need the following skills:
- Organisation. This role involves shorter periods of more intense work, followed by periods of very little work, so it's important to organise your time in these busy periods well
- Forward planning so these busy periods aren't busier than they need to be!
- Good communication skills as you'll need to speak to all the society members, committee members, teachers, and the tech team who'll help out with the show!
Message Molly if you have any questions!
- Nominations Start
1 April 2022 at 09:00 AM
(3 months ago)
- Nominations End
30 April 2022 at 23:59 PM
(2 months ago)
- Voting Start
2 May 2022 at 09:00 AM
(2 months ago)
- Voting End
11 May 2022 at 14:31 PM
(1 month ago)
- Voting System
- Single Transferable Vote
- Elected positions
- Only active members of Ballet can vote in this election
RON (Re-open Nominations)
View Candidate Statement